*the links below are affiliate links
How are you feeling right now?
It’s Monday. Check in with yourself. How are you feeling right now?
If you’re a little off, here’s your gentle reminder that self-love is important and should be a priority, so that you can go into the world and do the things you were meant to do!
Ways to reconnect with yourself
Today I’m sharing some ways to invest in and reconnect with yourself:
- Unplug. Put the phone away for at least an hour.
- Close your eyes. Take ten deep breaths.
- Go for a walk in nature.
- Do a few sun salutations.
- Read a novel for pleasure.
- Draw a picture.
- Stop and stare out the window. Notice what you see.
- Think of three things for which you are grateful.
- Write down how you’re feeling right now.
- Buy a plant. Water it.
- Play a favorite song and dance to it.
- Watch a movie that makes you smile.
- Call a friend and chat.
- Tell someone you’re thinking of them.
- Bake or cook something yummy.
- Check out local community centers and take a restorative yoga class.
- Write a letter to someone you love.
- Remember that you are loved.